Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Activity 3: Picture Perfect summer learning journey

I had to choose a picture and write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Where i think the people are and what you think they were doing. This is my picture that i chose.

 I think he is in Rio because he is on the statue of Jesus. i think he is on Jesus to take a selfie that he is high in the air. He is showing off that he is on the statue of Jesus. He is on the head of the statue Jesus and we can see the arm. He is also showing all the buildings in Rio.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Kauri, it's Billy here. I am from the Summer Learning Journey team! I did some commenting on your blog last summer - perhaps you remember?

    Anyway, I'm so glad to see that you are an active blogger again this summer. Keep it up!

    I think you could be right about this statue. He is definitely showing off! It seems like it might be a little bit disrespectful climbing on top of this statue. What do you think?

    Also, do you think this is dangerous? If he fell he could really hurt himself.

    Would you ever take a risky selfie like this Kauri?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete