Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Activity 3: Faded Glory Summer learning journey

I had to list three different ideas or strategies for raising funds to preserve the Great Barrier Reef. Then I had to think of what I could do to fund raise here in New Zealand? 

I would like to give money to get divers and change the problem that happen.

And my ideas would 
  1. be to get a notice that you can have a dive to fix the problem that happen,
  2. to dive and fix the problem myself,
  3. to get a net and get the stuff out.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kauri

    Interesting idea to use the divers as the main people that will clean up the Great Barrier Reef. As the people that spend the most time there, they will certainly know more about how to save it than you or I.

    How would you go about fundraising (raising the money) to fix the Great Barrier Reef? Some ideas I've seen in the past are mowing lawns, selling chocolates or doing a sausage sizzle.

    I can't wait to hear some of your ideas!

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete