Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

pet speech

 In my personal opinion i think a dog would be a good pet also i reckon like a small one that doesn’t cost much like a Treeing Walker Coonhound dog. And like food for puppies not for dogs. 


Others agree they aren’t that hard to train

Without a doubt they aren’t as hard as a tiger to train


 feel extremely confident that they are loyal to the owner

 i am absolutely certain that they won’t run away from the owner because my dog doesn’t run away from us


in my personal opinion they aren’t hard to clean

in truth, I clean my dog and it takes me a short time to clean my dog


So that is why in my personal opinion i think a dog would be a good pet.


We had to do a speech on which animal room 4 should have.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kauri, Nice writing it almost makes me wanna have one of my own. I really love how you based some of your writing on your own life, and how you talked about the way you treat your dog. Nice Work !
    Norah-Jade:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kauri!

    Great speech about what pet room 4 should have! You used a lot acronym the made your speech sound and look very appealing. It is also great to agree with. This makes me think about my speech (on the same topic) and what I should add to it to make it better. Maybe you could've add more to your task description so we know what you are doing. Well Done Kauri!

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete