Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Activity 3: Going, going….gone summer learning journey


these are picture of my holidays and a picture of my siblings i live with.

New Zealand is a beautiful place  it has beaches and forests and places to live my Nana has a big house on a mountain, you can see the ocean it has rocks and gardens, my mum has a big house on a little hill and you can see the ocean it also has beehives, my dad has a medium house in Auckland with electronics and a modern set up kitchen and a sitting room,




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kauri!

    Woah this is really great writing - I like that you have described all three places you stay!
    I think that your Mum and Nana are really lucky to have a view of the ocean - How beautiful :)
    It's very cool that you have added some lovely pictures from your holiday too, they are some lovely shots of not only your family but also some lovely New Zealand nature!

    ....I am curious Kauri, what is inside that bowl???
    I think I can see some eyeballs and snakes?! :)

    You are right too New Zealand has some beautiful beaches and forests - I love going to both places in the summertime - Do you have a favourite?

    Awesome work Kauri!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete