Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Activity 1: Night Owls summer learning journey

i am not an Night Owl i am not a early riser my step Brother is kind of the same as me he doesn't wake up early and he doesn't stay up late. My Sister is not a Night Owl but she usually wakes up before me but she doesn't wake up at 6:00 am or something earlier. My little Brother is the same as me he not a Night Owl he does not wake up early. My little step Brother is the same as me he not a Night Owl he does not wake up early. My Dad and my step Mum is not a Night Owl they do not wake up early.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Kauri

    It sounds like everyone in your family really enjoys their sleep. If you had to pick being either a night owl and staying up super late or being an early riser and getting up around 6am every day, what one would you pick?

    I would choose to be an early riser. I like going to be early and being all rugged up. I like getting up early so I can fit more into my day.

    Ngā mihi,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete