Pages

Sunday 30 June 2019

Run at Waiuku

Today I went to Waiuku for a run It was seven point three Km. The people who did the run was me Roman, Justice, Jayne (My stepmom) and Bethan. I stayed with Jayne when we did our run. I only had one Lolly at the water stations we filled our water bottles we did the short run. We had to follow the arrows that are red there was a lot of marks so we know where to go. I got a swollen index finger on the run and a rolled ankle. The picture will show you that I got muddy there was this muddy part that was slippery. I fell into it and got dirty from waist down and got some on my face as you can tell from the picture. I was so muddy and I don't think my clothes will be washed to it’s normal colour.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha it was fun wasnt it. I think may be your shoes will be a funny colour from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha i think my shoes will be a funny colour as well

    ReplyDelete