Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

Souvenir on our walk, recount



Today my family went to Cornwall Park with my dog and some friends The names of the friends were Rachel and Warren. We had a mission it was to find something and make something up of where I got it from. I said that I cut it out of the Canadian flag and changed it to look like an actual leaf. I also said that I put holes in it. I made that up like the rest of my family that was the only thing I could think of I wanted to do it because it kinda looked like the Canadian flag leaf in the middle. Look at the similarities in the pictures the Canadian flag and the leaf we obviously know that they aren't exactly the same. Leaf on the pictures I just got it because it looks like it.

2 comments:

  1. Good spotting that the leaves are not exactly the same. We had a nice time at the park didn't we?!

    ReplyDelete