Pages

Friday 12 July 2019

recount about holidays



Today I will be telling you about my holiday, I came to my mum's house which is in Helena bay past whangarei. when I got to wells ford which is where we stopped I went with my mum and we had to drive there for ages. when we got there it was bedtime so we went to bed we got some swim suits the next day. We had to get some pipis from the beach ngahau bay it is one of my favourite beaches. when I go there, my first thought is the water is going to be cold isn't it. I didn't get much pipis eleven was the total I got, when i came out we were going to leave so we left. We had to have a shower and we went on our chomebooks and played games.


The next day we were fishing at the wharf and we did not catch anything. We went back home and went on our chromebooks after that it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment