Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Desert island

Walt: write using correct sentences.
Image result for pirate cartoon


When I woke up, I found myself stranded on an island. If I looked around I could find something, or someone. While I got the map, that I had found I said I can not eat food.


Then I said “wait there is food and water all around me, sea water and sand.” I hesitated while I was talking to myself. I started to eat the sand and start to shape it in an S signal but I only got half way. I went to drink the salt water. While I was drinking,I was thinking how did I get into this situation. I rested myself under a tree and fell asleep.


The Next Day….



I woke up thinking I was in bed then shouting in fear I noticed that I was still at the island. Than I said “what kinda map is this an old map from people that use to live here, is it people who came here and left or was it Pirates. I thought to myself and then, I shouted “PIRATES!!!!!!” I said to myself, “there could be treasure.” Then I started to eat the sand again and continued with the S shape, excluding the thought of how to get off the island. While i was drinking water, I saw something glistening in the water, a copper cup?


That evening….



He took the cup and put water in it, I said “I think I crashed in the water in a fancy plane.””I have to find a way to get off this island, okay let’s get building” I was looking for a sharp rock and I found one I took ages to cut the wood. Then i got the leaves and put it together and made a raft. I left and found the treasure and people found me and took me back to where I lived.


Task Description: We had to write something with correct sentences. I wrote this writing with instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment