Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Run at Totara Park

Today I went to Totara Park for a run, we did the short run again but it is not short it is 7 kms. As you can see on the picture we’re outside a tent I have a lollipop in my mouth. We both have beanies on, we are just about to have a run. I did not run as long as I did on the first run I did more walking this time. The people who also ran with me were my sister Bethan and my stepmom Jayne. I stayed with Jayne halfway than walked most of the rest because I was tired. One time I slipped over because of the mud. Jayne was cheering me on when I made it to the end. I was exhausted we were waiting for Bethan and then we got a hot dog. I had a fun and awesome day I was glad I chose to go to the run.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - good on you for giving it a big push! It was a long hilly run. Heaps of mud which makes it slippery. I thought Totora Park was totally awesome and we need to go back on a sunny day for a visit :) XX

    ReplyDelete