Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Guess my animal


Today I will be telling you a story about a natural life as an animal. My animal is going to be a random animal you can guess the animal in the comments. My animal can catch some fish with their sharp jabby claws. They eat it raw and use sharp teeth, it is hard to catch fish without bait and my animal can. Then he walked into the forest and found his cave it was very dark there. When he came out he was wondering where all the other animals were, he wanted to play with his friends.


He liked to climb with them, mostly on the rocks in the river, he has only ever meet bears. He likes to feel the grass on his feet he is also good at sleeping. He has a friend that had a race in swimming they were good swimmers.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.....sounds like a bear! Nice clues and the words paint a nice story where I can see the bear hanging out and walking on the grass :)

    ReplyDelete