Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

rocket ship design

My rocket ship is a robot rocket ship it has wheels that has boosters. It has two arms they are both yellow and orange. It has a head with some square and it has a mouth and makes him look sad.  It has a giant window in the middle and people can go in it. My rocket ship has a power, it can go to out of space any time and when people are in trouble, it helps them and it controls itself.I am getting my space gear and boarding my ship and taking my gear. I am getting my air tank and putting it on my back. And now I am putting my gloves on. I am ready to go I got everything I need. Now I am ready to take off five four three two one zero blast off.I am going to see some cool things, and it is going to be so exciting. I am going to go to Mars. Wow look at that a big asteroid look how much stars are here, there are a lot of stars. There is no gravity in space, but there is gravity in my spaceship, but I can turn the gravity off in my spaceship. Look there's Mars lets land and stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment