Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Year 7 step up

Last week we had a step up programme when the year 8's went to camp i was a substitute prefect. We practise all week and when we did the step up programme we got into groups. We had to help the teachers and make chants and make the names for the groups i was strikers. we also did sports and i was in for ball rush and i got most of them because i got chosen to help the girls.

                                                               substitute prefect photo:
Task Description: we had to say our number one high light of the year 7 step up.

1 comment:

  1. Kai Ora Kauri!
    My name is Georgia and I am from belfast school.
    It sounds like you had a fun day. I love the photo you added to your post.
    I am a prefect at Belfast school too, I am Deputy head girl!
    maybe next time you could add some more description about the ball rush and etc.

    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete