Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

pass the story V2

Walt: passing the story around and finish the story.

One day this fat burger went to school he liked farting so he did a lot of farts on the mat he said “that’s a refreshing smell” it was so cool, then huge of his farting. “Teacher: WHAT IS THAT SMELL” What smell said the children? “Teacher the smell” WHAT SMELL! “Teacher: it smells like fart” WHAT IT DOES “Fat burger: Uh uh I farted. ;-; “WHAT!” I farted” NO U DIDN'T BECAUSE I SMELL NOTHING IT JUST SMELLS NORMAL AS NORMAL. NO I FARTED. FINE I GUESS I SMELL IT NOW. I went to KFC after school, I needed to have diarrhoea for about an hour. So he did, man it was so stinky and it even stank up. After he stand up he went out and for some reason some diarrhoea came. This guy wanted to have a pooping challenge so they did. He said “ GAME ON BRO I’M GONNA WIN BRO BRO”, the fat burger said “NO I WILL BRO BRO” They even did it at the tables. It stank up the whole place. “I’M WINNING BRO BRO” The fat burger said. “I’M GONNA BEAT YOU RIGHT NOW BRO BRO” Said the man. YEAH RIGHT BRO BRO, when he said that he had a huge diarrhoea explosion, YEAH SEE I’M GONNA WIN”. After they went the toilet cleaners went all the way to the others side of the world. No one wanted to be a toilet cleaner because of that. One day a brave child chose to be toilet cleaner he was not scared at all. He clean everything in the toilet room or bath room.


Task Description: we had to past the story around the class room to end the story and it ended up like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment