Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Pass the story V1

WAlT : punctuate our work  

Original version

One morning this watermelon went walking down the street with a bag and he had a lot of fruit. Then this burger came by and said wow healthy food is yuck and the watermelon sad so the watermelon cried seeds.Then some friends came and made him feel better. After he felt good again he saw the burger and fries chilling. Then they saw Watermelon  so they purposely came and said “why don’t you just go drink coke and he said why can you see me man go away you man with a coke on your big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big four head man look at it you big big big big big big big big big big big head man go away just look at it you big head. I love myself I like to eat some patties and buns . But i do not like to my toes and also I don’t like le tos. I love fries to. Then I ate it the patties and then I had to go to the hospital. When I got out of hospital I told myself I will only eat healthy things.

Edited version

One morning this Watermelon went walking down the street with a bag and he had a lot of fruit. Then this Burger came by and said “wow healthy food is yuck” and the Watermelon got sad so the Watermelon cried seeds.Then some friends came and made him feel better. After he felt good again he saw the Burger and Fries chilling. Then they saw Watermelon so they purposely came and said “why don’t you just go drink coke” and he said “why are you being mean man go away”. “Man with a coke on your big big four head man look at it you big big head man go away just look at it you big head”. “I love myself I like to eat some patties and buns” . But i do not like to eat my toes. I love fries to. Then I ate it the patties and then I had to go to the hospital. When I got out of hospital I told myself I will only eat healthy things.

Task Description:
we played a game called pass the story we would write a little bit of the story and then pass it to the person next to us. They would then continue on the story. After the story was finished, we had to do this writing and fix it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment